What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet to store Process Data and Manage, rather than a local server or personal computer.
Cloud computing is the concept to manage all your digital storage. It can be text content/images/graphics/documents and any kind of file format.
Cloud computing allows users to access online services as long as there is an available internet connection. The user does not need to be present at a specific location or own expensive infrastructure to keep files. Instead of holding proprietary hard drives or local storage, cloud-based storage saves the company's remote databases.
Types of Cloud Computing
1. Public Cloud: A public cloud is where an independent, third-party provider, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure, Oracle OCI owns and maintains compute resources that customers can access over the internet.
2. Private cloud: Private cloud is nothing but the traditional way of delivering service.
3. Hybrid cloud: The hybrid cloud model allows for keeping systems in private and another public cloud simultaneously.
4. Multi-Cloud: is a model of cloud computing where an organization utilizes a combination of clouds.
Benefits of Cloud Computing
As we all know, Cloud computing is a trending technology. Almost every company switched its services to the cloud to rise company growth.
1) Back-Up And Restore Data
2) Improved Collaboration
3) Excellent Accessibility
4) Low Maintenance Cost
7) Unlimited Storage Capacity
8) Data Security
Popular Cloud Computing Tools that are Free
1. Google Cloud
4. GitHub Pages
5. Free Hosting